Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My Response to "Design and DRAW your own My Little Pony!"



Hello. It's great to see you again! This is a response to Natalie Shaw's post at: http://www.doodlecraftblog.com/2013/04/design-and-draw-your-own-my-little-pony.html
I would like to point out that I do not own her blog, nor do I own My Little Pony. I actually like her post a lot, there are just a couple of things that I disagree with.


1. OH MY GOSH! TOO MANY EXCLAMATION POINTS IS BAD, UNLESS YOU ARE PINKIE PIE!!! IF ALL OF YOUR SENTENCES END IN EXCLAMATION POINTS, YOU WERE PROBABLY DAYDREAMING ABOUT CATS SHOOTING LASERS AT DOG POOP DURING MR. JOHNSON'S 9TH GRADE ENGLISH CLASS!!!
"My daughter is now 9 and is quite the pony artist!
But in planning a fun pony party, we wanted
everyone to feel pony artistic success!
Even the bronies at our house!

Here's a great activity for little PONY lovers at your place!
And a fantastic party game too!"



2. Sigh... Having too many... ellipses is not very good either...

Really... Okay...









 "Lots of pony bodies...then the eyes and accessories.
Right click to save off...personal use only."















3. Tracing does NOT equal drawing.
"Here's some bare bone pony templates.
Print them off...I printed onto cardstock.  Five 8 by 10's.
We laminate ours, because we can."

"Then the kids could trace ponies to their hearts content!
The only thing that involves 100% their creativity is the HAIR.
There was NO way I could do a template for all the varieties of hair...
if you want to make one...email it to me!  :)"

I mean, just look at the title of  the post. It says: "Design and DRAW your own My Little Pony!", not "Design and TRACE your own My Little Pony!"



Sorry, I just HAD to put that in.











Ok, thanks for checking out my post. Time to go trace some My Little Ponies.
JK!







No comments:

Post a Comment